Saturday, April 14, 2012

THE WHOLE CREATION PRAISES GOD


Have you read Psalm 86?  Go get your bible and read it!  Oh, my!  God is so good!  Even the creation praises our God.  I have been around a lot of animals in my life time and if you open your eyes and look and listen, you will see them praising God.  My husband and I were at a bird sanctuary in the Catskill region of New York.  It was a moment that made you close your eyes, take a deep breath and breathe out praise.  There was nobody else there, just us, our daughter, and God's creation.  The air was brisk, a gentle breeze, and a pair of Canadian geese.  This goose was praising the Creator.  Look! The wings are up, the chin is up and he or she was honking.  What a wonderful moment to experience.  We are not to worship the creation, but we can enjoy and give praise to God when we see the creation worshipping Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.