Sunday, October 7, 2012

THE WALK



This picture is very special to me.  I spent many days walking along this road when I was but a mere youth.  I had learned to ride my bike on this road.  The field to the left of the picture, I had spent many winter days ice skating.  Further up the road, I had spent much time poking in the stream looking for salamanders.  Once, at the edge of the woods to the right, I all but ran into a black bear. He was busy munching on some leaves and I was frozen in fear. I finally managed to scream and he ran.

Most importantly, on this road is where I would go to enjoy the presence of God.  No one ever taught me how to do this, I just knew He was there.

Remember your special place where "Righteousness went before you and set you in the way of His steps."   







   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.