I love the Red Winged Blackbird. I love the sound of his courting call and the way he ruffles his feathers when he is showing off to his mate.
My husband and I agreed that this verse fit the picture. He is making it very clear that this is his house.
RECIPE FOR A PERFECT HEART
1. He will sing of judgment and mercy to God.
2. His eyes will be upon the faithful of the land.
3. He will fellowship with the faithful..
4. He will hire the faithful.
5. He will behave himself wisely.
WHAT TO NOT ALLOW IN THE MIXING BOWL
(wash out the bowl and start over if any does get in)
1. No wicked things before your eyes
2. Don't let the work of those that reject God cleave to you.
3. Get rid of a froward heart in yourself.
4. Don't get to know wicked people.
5. Don't hang out at all with those that slander their neighbor.
6. Don't spend time with one that thinks too highly of himself.
7. Don't have a deceitful person work for you.
8. Don't hang out with a person that tells lies.
ALWAYS SPRINKLE THE RECIPE GENEROUSLY WITH:
(for yourself and others, remember, this is a lifelong recipe that improves with the making)